1. Extraordinary Gazettes:
(Department of Government Printing)
- Extraordinary Gazette No.2168/08 dated 26.03.2020 - Appointment of a Presidential Task Force to direct Coordinate and monitor the delivery of Continuous Services for the Sustenance of Overall Community life.
- Extraordinary Gazette No.2169/03 dated 02.04.2020 – Order under Section 22 of the Foreign Exchange Act No.12 of 2017.
- Extraordinary Gazette No 2167/18 dated 20.03.2020 -Notification under the Quarantine and Prevention of Disease Ordinance (Re Corona Virus).
- Extraordinary Gazette No 2168/06 dated 25.03.2020 – Regulations made under Sections 2 & 3 of the Quarantine and Prevention of Disease Ordinance.
- Extraordinary Gazette No. 2167/07 dated 17.03.2020 - Notification under the Holidays Act.
- Extraordinary Gazette No 2166/51 dated 15.03.2020 - Notification under the Holidays Act.
- Extraordinary Gazette No. 2170/4 dated 08.04.2020 – Order under Section 29 read with Section 7 of the Foreign Exchange Act No.12 of 2017.
- Extraordinary Gazette No. 2170/8 dated 11.04.2020- – Regulations made under Sections 2 & 3 of the Quarantine and Prevention of Disease Ordinance.
- Extraordinary Gazette No 2171/5 dated 16.04.2020 - Imports and Exports (Control) Regulations No. 01 of 2020.
- Extraordinary Gazette No. 2172/9 dated 22.04.2020 - Establishment of the President Task Force for Economic Revival and Poverty Alleviation.
- Extraordinary Gazette No 2173/4 dated 27.04.2020 - Appointment of a President Task Force to Study and Provide Instructions on measures to be taken by all Armed Force to Prevent Corona virus Infections among members of the Tri Forces.
2. Central Bank Circulars/Directions/Notices:
- Monetary Board of the Central Bank Circular No. 4 of 2020 dated 24.03.2020-Relief Measures to Assist COVID-19 Affected Businesses and Individuals.
- Explanatory Note No. 1 of 2020 dated 25.03.2020- Interpretations for Circular No. 04 of 2020.
- Monetary Board of the Central Bank Circular No. 5 of 2020 dated 27.03.2020 - Rupees 50 Billion, Six-Month Re-Financing Facility to Support COVID-19 Hit Businesses including Self Employment and Individuals.
- Banking Act Directions No. 1 of 2020 dated 19.03.2020 - Measures to Curtail Imports and Foreign Currency Investments.
- Finance Business Act Directions No. 2 of 2020 dated 31.03.2020 - Amendments to Directions on Liquid Assets. www.cbsl.gov.lk/en/laws/directions-circulars-guidelines-for-non-banks
- Notice – Appeal to all Sri Lankans and well -wishers living abroad dated 02.04.2020. www.cbsl.gov.lk/en/press/media/notices
- Notice -Contact Numbers with regard to Covid-19 Moratorium Matters www.cbsl.gov.lk/en/press/media/notices
- Monetary Board of the Central Bank Circular No. 6 of 2020 dated 28.04.2020 -Amendments to Circular No’s 04 and 05 of 2020
- Monetary Board of the Central Bank Monetary Law Order 1 of 2020 - Maximum Interest Rates on Pawning Advances of Licensed Banks.
3. Notices issued by the Department of Inland Revenue:
- Notice dated 20.03.2020 on extension of Submission Date of Transfer Pricing Disclosure Form for the Year of Assessment 2018/2019.
- VAT Notice dated 2603.2020.
- Compounded Stamp Duty Notice dated 28.03.2020.
- Notice dated 30.03.2020 on extension of Validity Period of the Temporary Tax Clearance Certificates relating to Liquor Licenses.
- WHT Notice dated 31.03.2020.
- VAT Registration Notice dated 03.04.20.
- Notice on Tax Residency Certificates dated 06.04.2020.
- Notice dated 08.04.20 on Alternative Tax Payment System (ATPS) through Online Fund Transfer Facility.
- Notice dated 08.04.20 on Implementation of Proposed Changes to the Inland Revenue Act, No. 24 of 2017
- Notice dated 15.04.20 on making appeals to the Tax Appeals Commission.
- Notice dated 15.04.20 on Deduction of Tax on Cumulative Income from Employment for the Period 01.01.2020 – 31.03.2020.
- Notice dated 21.04.20 on Extension of Tax Return Submission Dates PAYE, WHT, ESC, Stamp Duty, VAT on FS Interim Estimate & Transfer Pricing Disclosure Form.
- Noted dated 28.04.20 on VAT.
4. Circulars issued by the Presidential Secretariat:
- PS/CSA/Circular/18/2020 dated 30.03.2020 - Delivering Government Services via Work from Home Arrangements (WFH) during the Global Coronavirus Pandemic.
- PS/CSA/Circular/14/2020 dated 19.03.2020 - Maintenance of the State Machinery without disruption during an epidemic outbreak in the country.
- PS/CSA/Circular/19/2020 dated 30.03.2020 on supply of essential food items at concessionary prices to low income/disadvantaged families
- PS/GPA/Circular/20/2020 dated 18.04.2020 - Guidelines to be adhered to by Government Offices during the opening of districts for resumption of normal day to day activities during COVID-19.
5. Notices issued by the Colombo Stock Exchange:
- Circular No.13-03-2020 dated 27.03.20 - Guidance Note: Hosting of Annual General Meetings
- Circular No. 01-04-2020 dated 01.04.20- Enclosing Directive issued by the Securities and Exchange Commission dated 31.03.20 titled: Granting relief to all investors affected by the market downturn caused by COVID 19 pandemic in Sri Lanka
- Circular No 03-04-2020 dated 10.04.20- Extension of Timelines for submission of Financial Statements and Enforcement Action
- Circular No 06-04-2020 dated 20.04.20- Disclosure regarding Impact of COVID-19 on Listed Companies.
- Circular No. 01-05-2020 dated 01.05.20- Enclosing Directive issued by the Securities and Exchange Commission dated 30.04.20 on Index based Circuit Breakers.