Called to the Bar: 1999
Years with the Firm: Over 17 Years
- Magister Juris (First Class) (Masters in Law) (University College –University of Oxford – U.K) (2000-2001). The primary focus of his Masters thesis was on the study of laws relating to Companies, Contracts and Intellectual Property.
- Awarded the Shell Centenary Scholarship for studies at the University of Oxford – UK (2000).
- Passed finalist CIMA – U.K (May 2000)
- Awarded Angelo M. Patrick prize for best performance by a Sri Lankan in SMM (Strategic Management and Marketing) in the final stage of the Chartered Institute of Management Accountancy Examination (May 2000).
- Attorney-at- Law, Supreme Court of the Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka (1999)-(First Class in each of the years 1996, 1997 and 1998 ).
Areas of Practice:
Foreign Investment, Banking and Finance, Tax, Corporate and Commercial, Project Finance and Infrastructure Projects, Intellectual Property